We are looking for a talented 3D and Unreal Engine Generalist with a great experience in Unreal Engine, preferably in architectural projects.
- Create product visualizations design, revise and build data driven 3D information graphics from 2d concepts to Unreal Engine.
- Create high-quality 3D architecture, environments, lighting, and levels.
- Utilize Unreal Engine’s full tool set to achieve photo-realism for virtual production.
- Create models/textures and assemble scenes for architectural and organic environments.
- Animate, Create & Export cinematic shots Using Unreal Engine sequencer tool.
- Visualize the desired art style (realistic, sci-fi, etc.).
- Study the desired lighting (dynamic, baked, day, night, artificial, natural, etc.).
- Collaborate with team members and clients to create captivating imagery that conveys design vision and storytelling.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experiences in the mentioned filed with a great portfolio.
- Excellent experience in 3D Max, Maya, Blender or related software.
- Good experiences in level designer.
- Good Interior Designer skills.
- Has architecture experience of unique projects and visuals.
- Familiarity with the entire game asset creation pipeline: high-poly & low-poly 3d modeling, re-topology, UV mapping, texture baking, texture painting, setting up and exporting to game.
- Excellent English skills.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in regard to communicating an artistic vision.