We are looking for an Unreal Engine Developer to develop, clean, and optimize high and low-level code in the Unreal Engine within the designed framework.
- Identify technical issues and solve complex problems with innovative solutions.
- Develop and test code, fix bugs, and profile and optimize code to an agreed design strategy.
- You’ll work with the technical artist and other teams.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experiences of programming skills for Unreal Engine.
- Experienced working in an Agile/Scrum-focused organization.
- Strong C++ Unreal Engine (plugin development) skills.
- Experienced with source control.
- Excellent English skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Informatics, Computer Science, or related field.